We offer a wide range of uPVC roofline products, including fascia, soffits, cladding and guttering.
Our high quality uPVC roofline products will never rot, warp or need painting and can be easily maintained with just an occasional wipe with a damp, soapy cloth.
Read our guide below to see why it’s important to ensure your uPVC roofline products are in top condition.
– Conceal and protect the ends of your roof rafters
– Attractive and unified appearance that prevents unsightly gaps
– Strong, durable materials with solid board up to 25mm thick
– Available in a range of styles and colours
– Protect your home from the elements
– Bridges the gap between siding and roof edge
– Provides a neat finish to the underside of the roof overhang
– Made-to-measure for a perfect fit
– Expertly designed to offer maximum protection in heavy weather
– Rigoroursly tested to be watertight, preventing leaks
– Available in several profiles and colours
– Safely diverts rainwater away from the foundations of your home
– Square or round downpipes to suit your property
– Contemporary colours perfect for modern properties